At Lowe's India, we are the enablers who help create an engaging customer experience for our nearly $90 billion home improvement business at Lowe's. Our 3100+ associates work across technology, analytics, business operations, finance & accounting, product management, and shared services. We leverage new technologies and find innovative ways to ensure Lowe's has a strong competitive edge in the market. Lowe's India is certified as a Great Place to Work by the Great to Place to Work® Institute, India, and has been recognized as one of Economic Times Best Brands for 2020.
Our Technology team supports E-commerce, Mobile, IT & Cloud Infrastructure, and Corporate Systems at Lowe's India,
enabling various functions such as supply chain, merchandising, distribution, corporate services, etc. The Data & Analytics teams help make data-driven decisions in merchandising, store operations, finance, and supply chain. The Business Services team builds business services capabilities across Merchandising, Marketing, Supply Chain, Store Operations, Enterprise Item Content, and Private Brands. The Finance and Accounting team manages Transaction Accounting, Customer and Inventory Accounting, Margin and Cost Accounting, Financial Planning and Analysis, Business Finance support, Tax and Enterprise Strategic Sourcing for the U.S. and Canada business. The Product Management team builds and manages tech products and solutions for our stores and online channels. And Lastly, our Shared Services team empowers other groups to do their job well. To know more about Lowe's India, visit www.lowes.co.in
The Merchandising Logistics Management (MLM) Lead will be aligned to one Business Area and is responsible for improving inbound flow from suppliers to Lowe's distribution centers and stores based on complex analytics that impacts channel selection, inventory placement decisions, supplier ship-point optimization, freight mode selection, freight ownership that is informed by merchant and replenishment business parameters and service expectations. This will also include direct ownership of the Prepaid-to-Collect conversion program.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with Supply Chain Planning, Network Optimization, Transportation and DC Ops teams to execute improvements to inbound flow for targeted product areas, supplier programs, and replenishment strategies.
- Evaluate Inventory depth and flow timing of freight
- Support reset activity, seasonal build entry/exit, promotions by executing PLR packets
- Identifying and mitigate business risks and opportunities
- Anticipating changes in business trends and takes initiative to solve
- Coordinate and facilitate cross-functional business meetings
- Extract data, reporting and analysis to generate business insights
- Executes channel and flow strategies to aid more value to business
- Define optimal casepack quantities to reduce excess inventory
Years of Experience
Overall 3+ years of Experience
- 3+ years of experience in Supply chain Management
- 3+ years experience of project management
Education Qualification & Certifications (optional)
Required Minimum Qualifications:
List the education, certification, and work experience for an incumbent in the job. Enter the Minimum Qualifications and Preferred Qualifications as directed, and delete the areas not used.
List the education, certification, work experience and skills required to minimally qualify an individual for the job.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Operations Research or Related Field
Skill Set Required
Primary Skills (must have)
- Experience in Data mining and visualitzation tool such as PoweBI, SQL, MS Access and Excel
- Working knowledge of Merchandising decision-making tools for Suppliers, Items and Sourcing to include Financial determinations
- Familiar with Inventory Management, Planning, Forecasting, and Transportation processes and systems
- Excellent writing and communication skills, including the ability to develop analytical documents for presentation to management
- Excellent problem solving skills