At Lowe's India, we are looking for dynamic and passionate individuals who would join our fast growing team to help us build the retail technology organization of tomorrow. The best fit for Lowe's will be someone who puts the customer before everyone else, by building a strong relationship with customers and stakeholders and meeting their needs. Someone ready to take accountability in delivering results. Someone who is a go-getter in pushing things forward and delivering results. Someone who shows courage even in the face of great difficulty. And someone who puts the utmost premium on continuous learning and growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The responsibilities include:
Translate the Data Quality Platform & Data Catalog platform stories in to smaller modular pieces that can be estimated and developed
2. Develop, configure, or modify microservices and event driven architectural solutions using appropriate technology stack
3. Build and execute automated test scenarios
4. Deploy the solution by building and maintaining continuous deployment pipelines
5. Learn and continuously upgrade skills
Years of Experience:
2-3 years in software / IT development
Requirement Minimum Qualification:
1. BE / BTech or any other bachelor's degree
You must have hands on experience and strong core concepts in the following
1. Data Structures, STL (Standard Template Library)/Collections, good to have knowledge on any of database technologies such as Hive, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Teradata. Realtime streaming sources like Kafka.
2. Technologies may include but not limited to Object Oriented Programming, Python, Bitbucket, Jenkins ,Angular js, React js, Flask, Docker
3. API / microservice development
4. Good to have knowledge on One or more Test automation tools like cxxTest, xUnit , Selenium, Jmeter
5. Good to have knowledge on Apache/Tomcat webservers and build tools Maven/ANT/Make
6. CI/CT/CD pipeline development
7. Container lifecycle management, Kubernetes
8. Experience working on a product team using agile methodologies with SCRUM and/or Kanban
10. Desired experience on working on open source tools, as a replacement of license tools. Working knowledge on developing POC's and MVP's
11. Experience in building Data related products leveraging open source / custom build is preferred.
12. Experience processing JSON, Avro, CSV, XML, RDBMBS. data formats.
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With the fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on safe, affordable housing and careers in the skilled trades. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe's India is the retail technology center for Lowe's Companies Inc. and is based out of Bengaluru, India. Set up in 2014, Lowe's India focuses on technology and shared business services. Technology teams support e-commerce, mobile, infrastructure and corporate systems that enable various functions such as supply chain, distribution, corporate services. Initiated with just over 20 associates, Lowe's India now has a growing associate base which employs over 2000 people.
Read more about us at www.lowes.co.in